WVFC is seeking some volunteer support to help us improve the matchday experience for our players, their families, our opponents, matchday officials and visitors. In particular, we are looking for someone to manage the clubhouse on a matchday and provide a warm welcome to all who attend.
- Welcoming players and officials
- Selling drinks and refreshments (including alcoholic beverages to over 18s only)
- Preparing and warming post-game snacks for players
- Supporting managers and assistants with collection of match fees
- Taking cash and card payments
- Washing up and stock-taking
We’re looking primarily for help on Saturdays when one or both of our teams play at home (1pm to 5pm), but also would accept help on Sunday mornings when the Veterans play at home (10am until 2pm) and on Wednesday evenings from 6pm to 9pm when our U9s and adult teams train.
If you would like to help us, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org