Everyone deserves to play football in a safe environment, free from harassment, bullying or discrimination. The welfare of our players, coaches, members and volunteers is of the utmost importance to us.
Welford Victoria takes the welfare of children very seriously and adheres to all FA guidelines. Our Safeguarding Policy and Procedures are below or please speak to the Club’s Welfare Officer. All Under 18 sessions are supervised by FA qualified coaches with the relevant First Aid and Child Safeguarding certificates. Coaches and regular volunteers are also fully CRB checked.
As a matter of policy, we do not permit any adult to be alone with anyone under the age of 18 and we request parents remain on-site during our U9s and U7s sessions; we do not allow any child to leave those sessions unsupervised and ask that any arrangements made with the parents of friends for collection are communicated to us in advance.
If you have concerns over the safety of a child please contact;
- the Club Welfare Officer 07707 654510
- The County FA Welfare Officer 01604 679220
- the FA Safeguarding Team 0800 169 1863
- The Police or Children’s Social Care
- The Child Exploitation and Online Protection (CEOP) Centre (part of UK Policing)
- the NSPCC 24-hour line 0808 800 5000 or text 88858
- Childline – 0800 1111
Club Secretary, Welfare Officer and Colts Team Manager
email@example.com (shared), firstname.lastname@example.org (private), 07707 654510